Lok Sabha Elections: Get Latest News, Photos and Videos along with latest updates on Lok Sabha Elections | Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game
[

lok sabha elections

]

Latest from lok sabha elections

DK Suresh, sole Cong MP from Karnataka, files nomination from Bangalore Rural

In Bangalore Rural segment, Suresh defeated former MLA Anitha Kumaraswamy in the 2013 bypoll.

Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister DK Shivakumar with Congress candidate from Bengaluru Rural constituency DK Suresh. (PTI)
Published on Mar 29, 2024 12:07 PM IST
PTI | | Posted by Yamini C S

UN wades into row over Arvind Kejriwal's arrest: ‘Hope that in India…’

India this week summoned a top US diplomat in India over the comments made by the State Department regarding the arrest of Arvind Kejriwal.

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal leaves Rouse Avenue Court after appearing in a liquor case, in New Delhi, India, on Thursday, March 28, 2024. (Photo by Vipin Kumar/ Hindustan Times)
Published on Mar 29, 2024 08:54 AM IST

LS Polls: Waste collection vehicles for public sensitisation

Noida authority officials informed that the process of sensitising people for the polls and voting through trash collection vehicles has begun in the district

The initiative came at the request of the Federation of Noida Residents’ Welfare Association. (HT Photo)
Updated on Mar 29, 2024 09:20 AM IST

Lok sabha polls: nomination process begins in GB nagar

Gautam Budh Nagar district magistrate and chief electoral officer Manish Kumar Verma gave the outline of the election schedule and procedures for the district

As per GB Nagar DM, April 4 is the last day to file nominations while the process of scrutinising the nomination papers will be conducted on April 5. (Sunil Ghosh/HT Photo)
Updated on Mar 29, 2024 09:18 AM IST

Pioneer of India’s spiritual consciousness: PM Modi pens tribute to Swami Smaranananda

In January 2020, during my stay at Belur Math, I meditated in the room of Swami Vivekananda. During that visit, I had a long conversation about Swami Atmasthananda ji with Swami Smaranananda ji.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Swami Smaranananda. (Narendra Modi-X)
Updated on Mar 29, 2024 09:02 AM IST
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Friday, March 29, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On